Saturday 16 December 2006

A WORD OF WARNING!!!!!!!

Last night I received an email from Abuse @btinternet (had to be careful how I typed that or it would become a clickable link). It said that if I didn't click on the link in the email within 24 hours my service would be suspended. It seemed a bit "suspicious" to me and so I tried to phone BT. Well that was a hopeless task; half an hour of number crunching but still no HUMAN to speak to. I then tried sending BT an email - that went off ok and I hoped that I would get some feedback at SOME point. Then LO and behold my dear blogfriend MileStones emailed me saying he had had a very similar email sent to him. The only difference being that instead of @bt his was @his provider. Even more suspicious!!!!!!
This morning I have received a phone call from BT in response to my email saying that it NOT from them and that they will block this address from my mail box.
Now maybe it is just "A JOKE" and maybe if I had clicked on the link I would have been presented with a picture of a naked Santa or something but I wouldn't want to take the chance. There are enough problems with Google and Betablog without risking a nasty virus.
So folks;
IF IN DOUBT...................DELETE!!

No comments:

SKY ALBUM -

EVERY SUNRISE AND SUNSET WE SHARED WAS PRECIOUS

A TOUR OF OUR GARDEN 2006

MEET THE FAMILY

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called family. Make your own badge here.
Thanks Akelamula

DENISE'S WISH FOR US ALL

A 1st Birthday Gift to my Blogpals

Thank you from Ruth

FLOWER ALBUM-

Thanks to Akelamula

creative blogger

Thanks Shaz

Thanks Skittles...worn with pride

created by Denise - given with love

AWARDS!

Rockin' Shaz sxhmoozed me From Mags, Gill, Libby,Denise and Meeyauw