Shaz has tagged me for “8 Random Facts About Myself”.
I know I did one once "6 Weird Things About Me" so I'll have to make sure I don't duplicate those answers.
The rules are as follows:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own post about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
MY 8 RANDOM FACTS
- I was an extra in the remake of The Big Sleep and met Robert Mitchum and Sir John Mills.....the bit I was in was cut before it hit the big screen.
- I took my G.C.E. O Levels in English Language and English Literature when I was 14...got an A in both.....exams must have been easier in those days!
- I weighed 10lb 13ozs at birth...haven't stopped putting on weight since!
- One of my ex boyfriends (when I was 16) is now the Presiding Bishop of the Southern Cone & Bishop of Argentina ...in fact my Dad wanted to throw him out of the house because he had long hair and played a guitar.
- In the mid seventies, when I lived in Ramsgate, I was asked to consider being a candidate in the local by-elections; I declined due to family commitments.
- Most of my friends at junior school (in Singapore) wanted to be air hostesses or ballet dancers....I wanted to be a Doctor.
- I don't find clowns funny....I find them scary!
- I can't drive...I took lessons in 1969 and was due to take my test when my first child was born...never got around to trying again.
Now for the tagging bit.....to the following eight...this is not compulsory,,,if you don't "do" tagging or you haven't the time......DON'T WORRY!
Now all I have to do is go and tell them the