Friday 29 June 2007

UNEASY LIES THE CROWN

NOW WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!!!!!!!......LOOK...CAN YOU SEE FLOWER BUDS AND A FLOWER!

This is the Oxalis I gave to Leanne 2 weeks ago; the ones I kept for myself haven't even got a sign of a bud! I thought I was the one will the dark green thumbs....I'd better look to my laurels if Leanne carries on like this. Look at the way her annuals have filled out...they were tiny a few weeks ago.

Even Scarlet has turned her back on me..........as my gardening crown slowly slips....

Still at least Leanne placated me by letting me use this.......

not having a lawn myself it made a nice change to do some mowing...................

At least I'm still Blogger Queen of the family......though from the looks of the picture below Leanne seems to be getting things sussed.......

I wonder if there comes a time when you regret teaching your children all that you know!!!

9 comments:

Elsie said...

At the rate they catch up on all our "tips and tricks", we better take care about what we are teaching them now...lol

Audrey said...

Doesnt the garden look lovely Leanne has a wonderful teacher..lol

Sounds like you had a good productive day togetherxxxx Auds

Leanne said...

hi mum, aaargh!!! didnt realise you'd caught me on camera lol!! im getting there slowly on the blogging and gardening, but then i have great teacher!! love you lots xxxx

Gledwood said...

I once sprinkled some baby's breath or something like that on the ground. i mean just on the earth. neat. imagine my surprise a few months later when i looked down and saw it had grown up and flowered!!

DILLY said...

MWEAH! Same lawn mower that Dilly's Mummy use!

Awww....poor Scarlet. Give hug from Dilly.

Akelamalu said...

The kids overtake us don't they Ruth. Whenever MWM gets a new gadget it's youngest son that has to come round to install it!!

But who taught him?????

Shaz said...

Your crown will never slip. I think Leanne is truely her mother's daughter x x x x

RUTH said...

Gleds; I've never had any success with Baby's Breath so that's one up to you!
Dilly; shall send your hug to Scarlet
Akela; at least the gorls are at the age now when they don't mind that SOME things I may know better than they do; now teenagers are a different matter; they insist that they know it ALL!!!
Shaz; I've superglue at the ready just in case...LOL

CG said...

you are obviously a great teacher, ruth.

SKY ALBUM -

EVERY SUNRISE AND SUNSET WE SHARED WAS PRECIOUS

A TOUR OF OUR GARDEN 2006

MEET THE FAMILY

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called family. Make your own badge here.
Thanks Akelamula

DENISE'S WISH FOR US ALL

A 1st Birthday Gift to my Blogpals

Thank you from Ruth

FLOWER ALBUM-

Thanks to Akelamula

creative blogger

Thanks Shaz

Thanks Skittles...worn with pride

created by Denise - given with love

AWARDS!

Rockin' Shaz sxhmoozed me From Mags, Gill, Libby,Denise and Meeyauw