Tuesday 7 November 2006

CHOGGY MORNING



For the uninitiated choggy is Lynnspeak for chilly and foggy. I have never tried to take a photo of fog before and quite like the effect.


Speaking of Lynn, on our anniversary last week she gave me a pot with compost and sweet pea seeds in from Mick. She said "Dad whispered in my ear and told me to get something for his Sweet Pea". It made me smile because it is just the sort of thing that he would say if he was able to. I planted it up today and will keep you posted re; germination and growth. Of course if they get too big for indoors during the winter I shall have to harden them off next spring and pop them in the garden.

No comments:

SKY ALBUM -

EVERY SUNRISE AND SUNSET WE SHARED WAS PRECIOUS

A TOUR OF OUR GARDEN 2006

MEET THE FAMILY

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called family. Make your own badge here.
Thanks Akelamula

DENISE'S WISH FOR US ALL

A 1st Birthday Gift to my Blogpals

Thank you from Ruth

FLOWER ALBUM-

Thanks to Akelamula

creative blogger

Thanks Shaz

Thanks Skittles...worn with pride

created by Denise - given with love

AWARDS!

Rockin' Shaz sxhmoozed me From Mags, Gill, Libby,Denise and Meeyauw