Saturday 25 November 2006

RAINDROPS ARE FALLING ON MY HEAD


Typically British I know but I'm going to talk about the weather again! What a miserable rainy Saturday it's been. The day started off with black skies and remained that way until about an hour before it was due to get dark. Typical!!!








My photograph of rain didn't really work so Raindrops On Window is the best I can do.








A glimpse of blue sky before darkness came in.









It didn't stop this poppy seedling coming into flower.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rain rain, good for your flowers?
it's no cold though and my jasmine is full of buds...don't know if they will open...
I'm going out the woods, this morning is beautiful and I'm visiting a beautiful garden yours my dear Ruth, and it's such a pleasure to walk by your side...
a kiss to mick and you, thank you for your faithfull visits, you're a dear one
Mousie

Christina S said...

That cloud in the top pic was full of rain and hail. It hailed all over Bury St Edmunds - and all over my husband playing hockey!! The match had to be stopped!

SKY ALBUM -

EVERY SUNRISE AND SUNSET WE SHARED WAS PRECIOUS

A TOUR OF OUR GARDEN 2006

MEET THE FAMILY

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called family. Make your own badge here.
Thanks Akelamula

DENISE'S WISH FOR US ALL

A 1st Birthday Gift to my Blogpals

Thank you from Ruth

FLOWER ALBUM-

Thanks to Akelamula

creative blogger

Thanks Shaz

Thanks Skittles...worn with pride

created by Denise - given with love

AWARDS!

Rockin' Shaz sxhmoozed me From Mags, Gill, Libby,Denise and Meeyauw