Wednesday 8 November 2006

UP THE BLUES!


Well great excitment in East Anglia today as Southend beat Manchester United in a Carling Cup match last night. I am sure even some of our blog visitors from outside England will have heard of Man Utd. Southend is in Essex and we live in Suffolk but Mick has always classed any team in East Anglia as being local and so has always given them his support when playing outside East Anglia teams - unless of course they were playing Millwall which is his team. I must admit I'm not a great football fan myself but even I appreciate it when the underdog wins.

1 comment:

Peaceful/Paisible said...

my hubby is a football fan...knows manchester united...i know nothing about sports...but i did watch some matches with him during the world cup...
Ruth your blog is getting more and more beautiful...
you're the best
love from mousie

SKY ALBUM -

EVERY SUNRISE AND SUNSET WE SHARED WAS PRECIOUS

A TOUR OF OUR GARDEN 2006

MEET THE FAMILY

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called family. Make your own badge here.
Thanks Akelamula

DENISE'S WISH FOR US ALL

A 1st Birthday Gift to my Blogpals

Thank you from Ruth

FLOWER ALBUM-

Thanks to Akelamula

creative blogger

Thanks Shaz

Thanks Skittles...worn with pride

created by Denise - given with love

AWARDS!

Rockin' Shaz sxhmoozed me From Mags, Gill, Libby,Denise and Meeyauw