Thursday 30 November 2006

DOING A RUBY!

Ever since I've Blogmet Ruby, if Mick and I are going out for a wander and I've remembered my camera I call it "Doing A Ruby". Of course if I've forgotten my camera I call it "Doing A Pearl" - Pearl's a singer, she stands up when she plays the piano; definitely no mention of her taking photographs!


This sunrise just makes you want to go out.................................


What a fabulous Yucca...............................................................


Our Great Cornard Village Sign Post.............................................


I'm sure this translates as Beautiful View.............................I'll just turn around and.....


This is the view????????..............................................................


Too much shingle........Where have all the flowers gone?????............(we know a song about that!)


Where's the ship?..............................................................................


And where's the jockey??????????.................................


An answer to winter hanging baskets....PLASTIC FLOWERS.....no need to water!


The neighbours agreed..........................................................


Ahhhh....This a cute one.........................................................


Berry good photo...............................................................


And another.............love the colour......................................


Lovely country walks up there..................................................


not wheelchair friendly though.................such a shame...........


Nearly home....................................................................


There's something statuesque about naked men.............................................
TREES I meant TREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It was a lovely walk. A slight southerly breeze so not too cold. I enjoyed

"DOING A RUBY".







1 comment:

Christina S said...

I am very honoured that you call that doing a Ruby! Those are some excellent random objects you've got there - I think you might be better at doing a Ruby than Ruby
:-D That horse is amazing. I wonder if anyone ever has an urge to jump on it. I would. (although "jump" probably isn't quite the right word!)

SKY ALBUM -

EVERY SUNRISE AND SUNSET WE SHARED WAS PRECIOUS

A TOUR OF OUR GARDEN 2006

MEET THE FAMILY

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called family. Make your own badge here.
Thanks Akelamula

DENISE'S WISH FOR US ALL

A 1st Birthday Gift to my Blogpals

Thank you from Ruth

FLOWER ALBUM-

Thanks to Akelamula

creative blogger

Thanks Shaz

Thanks Skittles...worn with pride

created by Denise - given with love

AWARDS!

Rockin' Shaz sxhmoozed me From Mags, Gill, Libby,Denise and Meeyauw