Monday 20 November 2006

TEA AND COOKIES


Just been catching up with Elsies blog. Wow she has some brilliant ideas! She mentioned Rooibos Tea. With Mick being an avid PG Tips fan and me only drinking coffee, I'd never heard of it. Had a quick look at the site she linked to and did a quick UK search and it seems Twinings sell it. Think I'll have to get some and have a try. May have helped with that mysterious headache I had yesterday!


Had some exciting post; I couldn't decide what Mick and I should get ourselves for Christmas. Besides our personal presents we usually get something "for the house". Having discussed it with Mick we decided that it would be a good idea to get a printer for the computer. Well it's arrived! Now I won't be waiting till Christmas to use it; I intend to get it set up asap so that I can start making use of it. I just hope to goodness I manage to set it up ok ; it's one of those all singing all dancing ones, that prints photos and scans as well. I've had a look through the booklet that comes with it. It seems to be pretty idiot proof - let's just hope it's Ruth proof!

I'm not exactly a computer whiz; all self taught and occasionally I get my self into a bit of trouble. Yesterday I thought I'd UP some of my Internet security settings. It seemed quite easy to do. So I duly go into Files - Tools - Internet Options - Slide the scale up to high. Easy Peasy!

Now those of you who know about computers will know what's coming next!


This morning I logged on as usual; decided to pop into Online Tescos and it wouldn't work. Strange I thought!!!! I then tried getting into a few of my catalogue sites. No joy there either! I kept trying and trying and was getting quite frustrated when ONE of the sites said "Have you enabled cookies?" Of course (lightbulb flashing) I'd set my security TOO HIGH! Thankfully I remembered how to get back in to it and now all is well again.
Now for a little plea; if you should come back to this blog in a few days time and see that there have been no new postings - Please telephone Hewlett Packard and say that you fear one of their printers has eaten a fellow blogger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

SKY ALBUM -

EVERY SUNRISE AND SUNSET WE SHARED WAS PRECIOUS

A TOUR OF OUR GARDEN 2006

MEET THE FAMILY

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called family. Make your own badge here.
Thanks Akelamula

DENISE'S WISH FOR US ALL

A 1st Birthday Gift to my Blogpals

Thank you from Ruth

FLOWER ALBUM-

Thanks to Akelamula

creative blogger

Thanks Shaz

Thanks Skittles...worn with pride

created by Denise - given with love

AWARDS!

Rockin' Shaz sxhmoozed me From Mags, Gill, Libby,Denise and Meeyauw