Monday 3 September 2007

FLOWERS FROM INTERFLORA

As anyone who reads my blog knows I love Flowers! and can never have too many of them. Sometimes I wish I could send some of my own flowers to people as presents but cutting them at the optimum time, packing and posting them and getting them to the recipient looking their best is something I've never managed to accomplish. With so many of my relatives being flower lovers too I've quite a few times used Interflora for Anniversary, Birthday and New Baby gifts.


For those who don't know, Interflora is one of the UK's leading online florists. They offer a wide range of beautiful bouquets ranging from modern flowers, traditional flowers and luxury flowers; you can even send gourmet gifts, wines or Champagnes! You may have a relative who would prefer an actual plant.....well Interflora have that covered to; Azaleas, Roses and Orchids (to name just a few) are beautifully packaged and a wonderful gift to receive.

Have you ever forgotten a birthday or anniversary?...sign up and not only will they make sure you receive a reminder but you'll also receive special offers! Currently if you place an order and quote the voucher code "web123" you'll be entitled to Free Delivery of flowers or Free Chocolates worth £4.99 (the only exclusions on the code are minimum spend and it's not valid on overseas, simply interflora or balloon bouquets).

Please note this voucher expires on 31st October but I'm sure we all have a relative or friend with a Special Occasion before then...so make a note of the code "web123" and take advantage of this special offer.

Just one more thing....if you've read this and thought "Oh my gosh! It's Aunt Mildred's Birthday today and I'd forgotten".....don't panic......as long as you order before 2pm Interflora also provide a SAME DAY DELIVERY service in the UK and Ireland.


This is a sponsored review.

No comments:

SKY ALBUM -

EVERY SUNRISE AND SUNSET WE SHARED WAS PRECIOUS

A TOUR OF OUR GARDEN 2006

MEET THE FAMILY

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called family. Make your own badge here.
Thanks Akelamula

DENISE'S WISH FOR US ALL

A 1st Birthday Gift to my Blogpals

Thank you from Ruth

FLOWER ALBUM-

Thanks to Akelamula

creative blogger

Thanks Shaz

Thanks Skittles...worn with pride

created by Denise - given with love

AWARDS!

Rockin' Shaz sxhmoozed me From Mags, Gill, Libby,Denise and Meeyauw