Monday 3 September 2007

MAY I PRESENT.............

Akelamula has kindly presented me with this award


I blushed when I read what she'd written about me "The lovely Ruth (Me, My Life, My Garden) brings sunshine to blogworld every day with fabulous photographs of her gorgeous garden and tales of her walks and her lovely family."...........

the last time I received this award I presented it to Talj; this time I'd like to present it to B.T.Bear.......his blog is so full of fun and has given me a whole new perspective on the life of a bear; I've even managed to learn a few words of Bear-speak!

Here's what to do if you receive this:Proudly display it on your blog along with a link to who gave it to you.Mention that it originated at Skittles' Place so she can follow it's journey.Pass it on to any blogger(s) you think should have it.

Akelamula also has a fun Nursery Rhyme quiz running at the moment.........and all contestants who get one right can display this fabulous scroll



why not pop over and have a go yourself.

12 comments:

Shaz said...

Those words describe you to a T, well done.

I've been over to check out the Nursery Rhymes but once I guessed one I couldn't stop singing it in my head!

Akelamalu said...

You're so welcome Ruth, you deserve the award. x

dot said...

Nice award! I checked the nursery rhymes. I'll have to look again later when I have more time. Neat idea!

Baba said...

Hi Ruth, Thanks for visiting my place.Congrets on your award..I will look at the nursery rhymes. Baba

CG said...

Congratulations Ruth and good luck for this afternoon!!

Gill said...

Way to go, Blogging Star !!!
xo
Blue
(I always knew you were a star!)

Silly Goose said...

Congratulations, Ruth. You do have a wonderful blog!

Barb said...

You are a wonderful lady with a heart of gold!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Ooo! Well diservd, Ruth! But WOW! Yu think I shud hav wun too! WOW! (Oh, yor makin me go pink agen! Yeauck!)

Lots ov nose hugs,

:@}

Mauigirl said...

Congratulations on your well-deserved award, Ruth!

Betty said...

Ruth,
How kind of you to take the space and time on your blog to wish me a Happy Birthday and to come and visit me and leave a greeting....you are very thoughtful.....but I already knew that....Thank you so much....

Please come again, friend....Betty

Audrey said...

Congratulations Ruth.....You are a star!!!!.. Will pop over to Nursery Rhyme quiz soon as...

SKY ALBUM -

EVERY SUNRISE AND SUNSET WE SHARED WAS PRECIOUS

A TOUR OF OUR GARDEN 2006

MEET THE FAMILY

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called family. Make your own badge here.
Thanks Akelamula

DENISE'S WISH FOR US ALL

A 1st Birthday Gift to my Blogpals

Thank you from Ruth

FLOWER ALBUM-

Thanks to Akelamula

creative blogger

Thanks Shaz

Thanks Skittles...worn with pride

created by Denise - given with love

AWARDS!

Rockin' Shaz sxhmoozed me From Mags, Gill, Libby,Denise and Meeyauw