Tuesday 20 February 2007

R.S.S.

I'm suffering from Repetitive Strain Syndrome at the moment. I've been trying to get round as many of the people as I can to thank them for commenting on the Clatterbridge Cancer Campaign. My wrists are really aching and I thought I'd better do this post before I went any further.
There is some astounding news re; the lychee nuts that I had started to try and germinate for the Greta Pip Challenge. This morning there is already a little root peeking out of one of them!!!


I think I'd better get a book on Bonsai growing as there is no way we have room for one this big!!!...though I'm sure they won't be hardy in England. I'd better check on that.
Being Shrove Tuesday I'm doing Apple Pancake for dessert tonight. And after doing all this blog racing around I think I need some good red meat so I think I'll have a RSS FEED of my own.

RUTH'S STEAK & SALAD

It's off to the kitchen for me; now where are those apples?

8 comments:

talj said...

Oh Ruth!!! I wish you were closer! I love the sound of your R.S.S!!!! You have been doing a fantastic job with all your commenting and everything you are doing for us. You really are a star and we are so very grateful to you!!!

{{{BIG HUGS}}}

With love,

Natalya xxx

Elsie said...

Now that really looks good-can I subscribe to this one, please.

It was a pleasure to add my name to the campaign. You are doing so much for so many people Ruth.

I have to thank you also for Gene's nice enthusiastic comments and post on his blog about my recipes.

I will one day catch up with all your new blogs (the PAD has lovely photos, I had a quick peek there on Sunday night)
I have two birthday parties coming up for which I have to cater and I am trying to grow bean sprouts for the salads.
Maybe the blogging will have to be put on the back burner for a few days, but I am making some things from salt dough for it, hope they turn out OK and then I can also post it on my blog.

Stay well and take care

Lcxxx

Anonymous said...

That is a very posh looking steak and salad...

Do you know how I get my foto up. I've found one of a hamster I really like...

Also congrats on the £50/100 comments thing...

Gledsxx

Anonymous said...

RSS is really painful I had that last year after spending too long on the computer and had to limit myself to half an hour

Love your posts - and clever you and the lychee - really impressive and the fantastic meal!

Claire said...

Food looks yum. Make sure you have a rest, you have a busy today tomo!

Jeanette said...

Hi Ruth Im pleased to see your Lycee starting to shoot.and your Steak and salad looks so yummy.
Take care

mrsnesbitt said...

Ruth..........
watch the post tomorrow!

Lots of love,
Dxxxxxxxxxxxx

Libbys Blog said...

Gosh that did root quickly, hope it keeps going!!

SKY ALBUM -

EVERY SUNRISE AND SUNSET WE SHARED WAS PRECIOUS

A TOUR OF OUR GARDEN 2006

MEET THE FAMILY

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called family. Make your own badge here.
Thanks Akelamula

DENISE'S WISH FOR US ALL

A 1st Birthday Gift to my Blogpals

Thank you from Ruth

FLOWER ALBUM-

Thanks to Akelamula

creative blogger

Thanks Shaz

Thanks Skittles...worn with pride

created by Denise - given with love

AWARDS!

Rockin' Shaz sxhmoozed me From Mags, Gill, Libby,Denise and Meeyauw