Tuesday 24 July 2007

BLOG NEWS!

As many of you know two of my other blogs are FROM A BEE'S EYE VIEW (macro attempts) and RUTH'S SHOOTS (gardening hints and tips). After heated discussions with my computer
overwork, does not compute

I've realised the time it takes both for myself and my blog visitors to bloghop around from one blog to another


why are we waitingand so have decided to incorporate them both into this blog. The blogs will still be left open for anyone who wants to scroll through the old stuff. For the present time THERE ARE A MILLION STORIES and A PHOTO A DAY will remain as separate blogs.

Today I hit the milestone

wow, that many!

It still fills me with wonder that anyone visits my blog...when I first started it last year I thought it would just be me and a few family members looking at it. I didn't even start counting visitors until October when I stumbled across a site that did those "widgety" things. So a big....

THANK YOU


to you all.

8 comments:

Mark said...

Hi Ruth,
Congratulations on the 30,000 visitors, your s is one of the ones i like to visit most days and really enjoy your days out postings.

Cheers Mark

Peaceful/Paisible said...

that's so great Ruth...you're really the best...
now a question: slugs have eaten my basil...if I cook the guilty slugs will they taste nice?
just a stupid question from the frog eater to the rosbeef girl !!!LOL
much love from Mousie

dot said...

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your beautiful flowers with us!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ruth, Congratulations to you. Wow - 30,000 visitors is fantastic. Keep up the good work. (By the way I didn't get a pop up when I visited so I hope it has all cleared up for you.)
Best Wishes
Sara from farmingfriends

RUTH said...

Thanks Mark; it was seeing your photos that got me so hooked on insects!
Mousie; I'll look through my recipe books for slug and basil stew..LOL
Dot; thank you for visiting my garden
Sara thamks...glad that's ome problem solved.
Rx

Mauigirl said...

Congratulations! I am in awe of you! I think I started my blog not much later than you did and I am NOWHERE NEAR that!!!

I'm glad you're consolidating some of your lovely blogs because I don't always have time to check all of them and I always feel I'm missing out on them when I don't. Your pictures are wonderful and I enjoy every one you post.

Shaz said...

Woo-hoo, 30,000 is an amazing number but the quality of your blogs demonstrate why you've reached that mark, well done you.

I struggled to keep two blogs going never mind 6! As long as we have you somewhere in blogsville we will remain happy bloggers x x x

Audrey said...

Congratulations Ruth thats an awesome figure. Im always eager to see your photos and always enjoy your posts xx Auds

SKY ALBUM -

EVERY SUNRISE AND SUNSET WE SHARED WAS PRECIOUS

A TOUR OF OUR GARDEN 2006

MEET THE FAMILY

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called family. Make your own badge here.
Thanks Akelamula

DENISE'S WISH FOR US ALL

A 1st Birthday Gift to my Blogpals

Thank you from Ruth

FLOWER ALBUM-

Thanks to Akelamula

creative blogger

Thanks Shaz

Thanks Skittles...worn with pride

created by Denise - given with love

AWARDS!

Rockin' Shaz sxhmoozed me From Mags, Gill, Libby,Denise and Meeyauw