Thursday 19 July 2007

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

Mrs Nesbitt (Denise) has come up with an interesting idea of doing a "Thought for Thursday" regular post. As someone who's having a hard time thinking what day of the week is half the time I thought I might join her. At least it may jog my memory what day it is!!!!!a thought for Thursday

Why is it that when a person tells you there's over a million stars in the sky you believe them; but if someone tells you there's wet paint somewhere, you have to touch it to make sure?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How true it that - brilliant - I can picture the wet paint sign now.

You are one clever lady.

Dirty Fingernails said...

LOL I can see the wet paint with a hand print in it.. How true is that statement.

Jean said...

So true! Love all your clematis! So many different types and colors. I also wanted to tell you that "oleo" is margarine or butter. hope you like it!

Annie said...

I proved the truth of this saying just this evening. A can of paint burst in my garage leaving a puddle on the floor. You know the rest.

Shaz said...

I like this idea but have to admit I'm one of those people that can't resist touching, especially big red buttons with no explanation! has got me into trouble before!!

SKY ALBUM -

EVERY SUNRISE AND SUNSET WE SHARED WAS PRECIOUS

A TOUR OF OUR GARDEN 2006

MEET THE FAMILY

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called family. Make your own badge here.
Thanks Akelamula

DENISE'S WISH FOR US ALL

A 1st Birthday Gift to my Blogpals

Thank you from Ruth

FLOWER ALBUM-

Thanks to Akelamula

creative blogger

Thanks Shaz

Thanks Skittles...worn with pride

created by Denise - given with love

AWARDS!

Rockin' Shaz sxhmoozed me From Mags, Gill, Libby,Denise and Meeyauw