Tuesday 10 July 2007

I'M A SCHMOOZER!!!!!

I've been given the coolest award by Shaz.........

I quote:-
Schmoozing is the natural ability “to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.” Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogsphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship".

WOW!!!!........now this is a really special award for someone like me who would clam up if I entered a room full of people; it's so much easier for shy people to communicate in Blogworld. I just wish I had more time to visit everyone's blog every day. So much interesting stuff out there!
I've only yesterday nominated people for 8 random facts and Thinking Blogger's awards on my other blogs so I'm afraid there may be some repeats of bloggers in this list...but these are just seven people of many who I think fall into this catergory really well!
Claire- a little piece of me
Julie- the compulsive worrier
Gledwood-volume 2
AuntieNoo-Noo's knits and other bits
Auds-Forca
Mark-the green fingered photographer
MrsNebitt's Place
there are so many more bloggers who deserve this award but I've got to leave some for others to nominate haven't I?

13 comments:

Shaz said...

Ruth you so deserve this award. Your comments are always kind, supportive & bring a smile to my face with your wit & wisdom x x x

RUTH said...

{{blush}} thanks Shaz :o)

Dawn said...

Sweet! I love your blog. Your photos are lovely! And you're another who has music playing while we read. That is too cool and I must admit I'm dying to know how you ladies do this. Gosh, I'm a newbie! ;-)

Congrats on your award. I can see you have earned it.

Happy Gardening!
Dawn

dot said...

What a nice award. But then you are a really nice person!

Anonymous said...

You really do deserve this award - how lovely - and I totally agree about the 'shy' thing speaking as one!


Fantastic photos as always - you blogs are an absolute joy to visit.

mrsnesbitt said...

Oooooooooooooooooooooh thanks sooooooooo much Ruth!
I agree with what others have said here, your blogs are so heart warming and honest.
Dxxxx

Audrey said...

A well deserved award Ruth not only for your own blog but the many warm and wise comments you leave on others, thank you so much xx

Auntie Noo said...

Oh Ruth , I feel so honoured that you see my blog as belonging in this category! How very special! You definitely deserve it, I love popping in here with my morning coffee - it's like having brunch with my friends.

Mark said...

Hi Ruth, Well done,i echo the sentiments from those above and thank you for nominating me. I am pleased you think of my blog like that and i'm certainly enjoying doing it.

Cheers Mark

CG said...

Oh, well deserved, Ruth, and thanks for the nomination!

Gledwood said...

O wow! What do I have to do now?

Gledwood said...

Sorry I didn't come by before. I was in bloggery hibernation ... (surely someone out there ought to invent a word for posting on one's own but failing to hop to others' blogs?) well that's what I've been doing all week...
I do apologize
Your pond looks wonderful btw seriously it does

Gleds
xx
PS: Did you take your computer to a garden centre?

RUTH said...

Gleds; lol thanks for equating my garden to a garden centre. Re the award...wear it with pride and if you like pass it on to others.

SKY ALBUM -

EVERY SUNRISE AND SUNSET WE SHARED WAS PRECIOUS

A TOUR OF OUR GARDEN 2006

MEET THE FAMILY

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called family. Make your own badge here.
Thanks Akelamula

DENISE'S WISH FOR US ALL

A 1st Birthday Gift to my Blogpals

Thank you from Ruth

FLOWER ALBUM-

Thanks to Akelamula

creative blogger

Thanks Shaz

Thanks Skittles...worn with pride

created by Denise - given with love

AWARDS!

Rockin' Shaz sxhmoozed me From Mags, Gill, Libby,Denise and Meeyauw