Wednesday 15 August 2007

ABC WEDNESDAY - D


D is for Dilemma................... .

I thought at first...YIPPEE the letter D; this gives me a chance to show some more Dragonfly photos...then I remembered that I resolved that my A to Z posts wouldn't contain any insects or flowers that grow in the garden.....DOH!!!!....which means I can't show you these........or this collage of my Dog's tooth violet, Daffodils, Delphinium and Dahlia!!!!Of course I could always show you a photo of Denise (the lady who started this meme) with her Duckie.......but I'd have to pinch the photo off of her blog and that would be a Dastardly Deed..I guess I could post a photo of Steve and Lynn's Dog, Max....that should be good for a few ahhhhhhhhhh's.......but that photo was taken a few years ago and I'd like to post something more up to Date......so I went for a wander to Deliberate on what I could photograph and found this........a broken canoe that had been left in the river.................... so today I've Decided.......................


D IS FOR DUMPED!!!!


If you'd like to join in with ABC Wednesday click on the logo at the top of the post and let MrsNesbitt know.


25 comments:

Mike said...

Fantastic shot. I like the rich green colours and the colour of the canoe works well with it. I like the angle it lies at too.

Anonymous said...

This post had me hooked wondering what the chosen photograph would be.
Sara from farmingfriends

Libbys Blog said...

Excellent post Ruth, I think you covered all of the 'D's'!!
Lol!!!!

Ali said...

Brilliant. Great post Ruth, and fun too.

The dragonfly photo's are so detailed.

The canoe was a good find and so rich in colour, well done you.

mrsnesbitt said...

I had to laugh!

Great start to the day!

Dxx

Anonymous said...

LOL Loved this post. Loved the photos too!

Digital Flower Pictures said...

I guess you have covered, Ruth. Nice series.

dot said...

Loved this post and I don't mind one bit looking at your dragon flies!

CG said...

Really clever pictures and I like the one of D's duckie!

kml said...

You have lots of D's! I like the duck on the back one the best!

Anonymous said...

It was fun just reading up to your photo. LOL Great post. Love the dragonfles as well. beautiful shots.

Merle said...

Hi Ruth ~~ Great post of all those D things. Well done. Thanks for your comments and kind words on my blog.
I like to keep ahead with meals, for unexpected visitors, or if I don't feel well etc. Happily, mostly I feel
very well for which I am most thankful. Take care my friend, Love, Merle.

Merle said...

Hi Ruth ~~ Great post of all those D things. Well done. Thanks for your comments and kind words on my blog.
I like to keep ahead with meals, for unexpected visitors, or if I don't feel well etc. Happily, mostly I feel
very well for which I am most thankful. Take care my friend, Love, Merle.

Unknown said...

We've got a few Dandelions!

Annie said...

You get the D prize of the day, dear.

Hin Man said...

You get the most D pictures award from Hin. I thought my mosaic has more in Door but you have more individual pictures. Can't beat you!!!!

Hin Man said...

Can you please add the following to your blogroll for ABC?

Hin's Tech Corner Hin's Tech Corner

Thank you!!!

Dirty Fingernails said...

I love the dragonfly!!!! My favorite D...

Chrissie said...

Delightful! :-)

david mcmahon said...

Wonderful, Ruth,

My favourite? The canoe, without a doubt.

No wonder you're on my blogroll.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ruth

This is my first visit to your lovely blog. What a delightful post and I love the dragonflies! Max is cute too...

Marie x

Anonymous said...

BRILLIANT

Anonymous said...

Wow. I came to thank you for the nice comment you left on my blog about my flowers.

And I see all of these dragon flies and other things beginning with d. You are a gifted photographer.

So Thanks for coming by.

You have a good day too.

Susan said...

What a wonderful D day post. Your photos are incredible.

Unknown said...

Great post Ruth, very entertaining!

SKY ALBUM -

EVERY SUNRISE AND SUNSET WE SHARED WAS PRECIOUS

A TOUR OF OUR GARDEN 2006

MEET THE FAMILY

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called family. Make your own badge here.
Thanks Akelamula

DENISE'S WISH FOR US ALL

A 1st Birthday Gift to my Blogpals

Thank you from Ruth

FLOWER ALBUM-

Thanks to Akelamula

creative blogger

Thanks Shaz

Thanks Skittles...worn with pride

created by Denise - given with love

AWARDS!

Rockin' Shaz sxhmoozed me From Mags, Gill, Libby,Denise and Meeyauw