Sunday 26 August 2007

NICE REALLY DOES MATTER!

I really feel privileged today as Meeyauw has presented me with this award; I remember when Meeyauw first started visiting my Photo a Day blog; I couldn't get into her site no matter how hard I tried...I kept getting "abort" messages. Emails flew between Meeyauw and I as she changed things on her blog in the hope that I'd be able to read it. I really couldn't believe the time and trouble she took....that really was NICE of her wasn't it!The last time I received this award I passed it on to some ladies......this time I'm passing it to a few gentlemen....look I've even coloured it BLUE for you to make it less girly!!!!


I'll just do the 3 and see what they think..........................



Mark the green fingered photographer



John Publog



David Authorblog

You're really NICE guys!

7 comments:

CG said...

Very well deserved, ruth!

Unknown said...

Ruth, thanks. xx

david mcmahon said...

Wow - thank you so much for that kind gesture. I really do have a lot of fun in the garden, so that award quite simply tops it off.

Merci ......

Andree said...

How considerate of you to change the color! You're always on top of it. What a nice post. Thank you!

Akelamalu said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the Award Lovely, NICE Ruth - you soooo deserve it!

mrsnesbitt said...

Awwwwwwwwwww Ruth...3 wise men! LOL

Shaz said...

Well deserved Ruth & nice guys to pass it along to x x

SKY ALBUM -

EVERY SUNRISE AND SUNSET WE SHARED WAS PRECIOUS

A TOUR OF OUR GARDEN 2006

MEET THE FAMILY

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called family. Make your own badge here.
Thanks Akelamula

DENISE'S WISH FOR US ALL

A 1st Birthday Gift to my Blogpals

Thank you from Ruth

FLOWER ALBUM-

Thanks to Akelamula

creative blogger

Thanks Shaz

Thanks Skittles...worn with pride

created by Denise - given with love

AWARDS!

Rockin' Shaz sxhmoozed me From Mags, Gill, Libby,Denise and Meeyauw