Friday 17 August 2007

THRICE BLESSED

Wow talk about honoured!!!! Mags - It's about time has also awarded me one of the Nice Matters Awards. When I read her post I realised that I'd not mentioned what the award is actually about....so thanks Mags...... a hasty quick paste job from your blog and hey presto here it is....

This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to others who you feel are deserving of this award.

Having received the award three times now I feel bad about not specifically passing it on...it's just so impossible to pick just a few blogs to pass it on to but knowing how modest you all are I bet not one of you will pick it up unless I specifically name you...so here are 6 for now but I reserve the right name more in future blog posts ( I know some of these bloggers don't accept these awards because of the problem of choosing others to tag...but I want them to know I appreciate their "niceness"...and remember you DON'T HAVE TO TAG to accept the award)



Dilly dilly, Pumpkin, Scrabble, Gozzie and the rest of the gang (perhaps Lottie could pass this on to them)



Dot - Strolling through Georgia



Moi - Not by a long shot



Joann - Seen through my eyes



Jen & Cazz's Chronicles



Meeyauw



P.S. remember I was saying the other day about 3 leafed Fuchsia cuttings being the best for Standards...but I didn't have one to show as an example.....well look what I found in the garden today...............

3 comments:

masgblog said...

Most excellent.....glad you like!
Happy weekend!

Shaz said...

Congrats on yet another deserved award Ruth. I can't wait to see the new Standard bloomin' next spring x x x

CG said...

Another well-deserved award!!

SKY ALBUM -

EVERY SUNRISE AND SUNSET WE SHARED WAS PRECIOUS

A TOUR OF OUR GARDEN 2006

MEET THE FAMILY

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called family. Make your own badge here.
Thanks Akelamula

DENISE'S WISH FOR US ALL

A 1st Birthday Gift to my Blogpals

Thank you from Ruth

FLOWER ALBUM-

Thanks to Akelamula

creative blogger

Thanks Shaz

Thanks Skittles...worn with pride

created by Denise - given with love

AWARDS!

Rockin' Shaz sxhmoozed me From Mags, Gill, Libby,Denise and Meeyauw