Saturday 18 August 2007

PLANNING A TRIP??

Lately I've really been feeling a hint of wanderlust. I read about people going off on holidays and weekends away but feel a bit daunted worrying about "how do I find a hotel?, what will it cost?, will it take hours of hanging on the phone to make a booking? etc". Well my problems are over now thanks to a great site that takes the problems out of making Hotel Reservations.
Planning and booking a trip couldn't be easier with more than 70,000 properties listed...not only hotels but B&Bs and condos too.
I thought I'd do a trial run and check out hotels in London. It was so easy! Up came the page which not only gave me a choice of country but language too.....then I put in my destination, check in and check out dates, number of rooms/people and with the click of my mouse up came over 50 hotels. There was an option to sort by best value, quality, price or A-Z and I could even narrow the search down to an area close to a particular landmark I'd like to visit, or look at a location map of any hotels I was interested in......and if you're still not quite sure there's a Destination Guide where you can plan and research your trip.
Using this site to make Hotel Reservations doesn't stop there though....besides being able to give me information on hotels all over the world I could also book flights, cars and vacation rentals. If you want a complete Vacation Package that's available too......you can select from over 1400 destinations with options of flight+hotel+car, flight+hotel, hotel+car or flight+car.....pretty well covers everything doesn't it?
This site has a really good FAQ questions page and round-the-clock Customer Support. I must point out that the calls to both their support line and reservation agents are TOLL FREE!
There are some great offers available for online bookings...up to 70% off in some cases and special discounts for Group Bookings.
Don't take my word for it though......if you need to make Hotel Reservations take a look for yourself...you'll be bookmarking their site I guarantee!





this is a paid post

1 comment:

Mauigirl said...

Sites like this are very handy indeed. We do all our booking on line in various ways, and sometimes use sites such as this one. In fact, we may have actually used this one specifically.

Do you think you may take a trip yourself one of these days? It might be fun to get away and travel a bit.

SKY ALBUM -

EVERY SUNRISE AND SUNSET WE SHARED WAS PRECIOUS

A TOUR OF OUR GARDEN 2006

MEET THE FAMILY

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called family. Make your own badge here.
Thanks Akelamula

DENISE'S WISH FOR US ALL

A 1st Birthday Gift to my Blogpals

Thank you from Ruth

FLOWER ALBUM-

Thanks to Akelamula

creative blogger

Thanks Shaz

Thanks Skittles...worn with pride

created by Denise - given with love

AWARDS!

Rockin' Shaz sxhmoozed me From Mags, Gill, Libby,Denise and Meeyauw