Thursday 30 August 2007

I'M HONOURED TO RECEIVE

Skittles has presented me with this treasured award....thank you Skittles...I shall treasure it

At the present time the person I'd like to present this award to is taking a break from blogging...I hope that she soon feels able to come back to Blogworld. Those of you who know her and her blog will also know the difficulties and tragic events that the last few years have brought her; yet despite her own health problems she has worked relentlessly in her quest to raise both money and awareness for the Clatterbridge Cancer Centre in memory of her dear friend Rose. So this award is for you Talj.....I'm sure I can say that this is presented to you from not only myself but on behalf of all your blogpals.......I hope it's not too long before we see your blog up and running again.

10 comments:

Shaz said...

Well done Ruth & here, here, I agree with every word you have said regarding Talj. I hope she's up to coming back soon x x x x

Dirty Fingernails said...

come back soon!

Betty said...

Congratulations Ruth......you certainly are a 'blogging star'......

CG said...

Very well deserved, Ruth, and I hope T can claim her award very soon!

Audrey said...

Congratulations Ruth and well deserved award for Talj too xx Auds

dot said...

I've not seen that award before. Congratulations to both of you!

Annie said...

You are a prize for sure, and deserve this one and more.

Katya said...

Congratulations, Ruth! I love your blog so much and you certainly are a star!!!!

mrsnesbitt said...

A lovely thought Ruth, as always it is what you do, a lovely person.
HUGS

Dxxxxx

Mauigirl said...

Congratulations, Ruth!

And to Talj as well...sorry to see her blog is not active right now. I hope all will be well for her.

SKY ALBUM -

EVERY SUNRISE AND SUNSET WE SHARED WAS PRECIOUS

A TOUR OF OUR GARDEN 2006

MEET THE FAMILY

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called family. Make your own badge here.
Thanks Akelamula

DENISE'S WISH FOR US ALL

A 1st Birthday Gift to my Blogpals

Thank you from Ruth

FLOWER ALBUM-

Thanks to Akelamula

creative blogger

Thanks Shaz

Thanks Skittles...worn with pride

created by Denise - given with love

AWARDS!

Rockin' Shaz sxhmoozed me From Mags, Gill, Libby,Denise and Meeyauw